How to Connect Nox App Player with Android Studio
How to Connect Nox App Player with Android Studio Nox App is a strong android emulator that lots of designers make use of for screening and also debugging. This message will certainly offer you detailed guidelines on the best ways to attach Nox App with Android Studio. You could likewise make use of these actions to link to Eclipse.
Ways to Utilize Nox App with an IDE
1. Download and install as well as mount the current variation of Nox App.
2. Begin Android Studio as well as open up a job that you might evaluate or debug. Decrease it in the meantime.
3. Open Nox App Player and go to System Settings > General and turn Root On.
4. Nox will prompt you to restart. Accept and wait for the changes to take effect.
5. Once Nox reboots, go to Settings > About Tablet and tap the Build Number 7 times.
6. Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable USB debugging.
7. Right-click on Nox desktop shortcut and select Open File Location.
8. Once you found the Nox directory, “Shift+ Right-Click” anywhere in the window and select Open command window here.
9. Once inside CMD, insert the following command :
nox_adb.exe connect 127.0.0.1:62001
If you don’t see a connection successful message, restart and try once again.
10. Get back to Android studio and run or debug a project. It should now recognize Nox App Player as BigSamsung Nexus.